Dry Prawns recipe especially Sukha Javla koshimbir a salad made from Dry prawns is very famous in many parts of India, especially in Maharashtra.
There are many types of seafood that can be served as an appetizer or a snack. One of the most popular seafood items is the dry prawn. This is because people have developed a taste for them over the years and have enjoyed their taste.
While there are a number of different types of seafood that can be eaten as an appetizer or a snack, it is important that they are stored properly. They need to be stored properly.
This is so that they will not get stale or go bad. When people receive seafood as appetizers or snacks, they may not be sure what to do with it. One option is to make Dry Prawns Recipe.
Dry prawns which are a food mainly found in SE Asian countries. Dry prawns are a simple food to prepare. In some recipes You first need to put the shrimp in a bowl with boiling water for a few minutes and then soak them in cold water.
Dry prawns are usually a very salty dish but they can be seasoned in many different ways. In some recipes You can add soy sauce, rice vinegar, and pepper.
The prawns can be served either cold or hot. A hot prawn dish is usually made by frying the prawns and then adding them to a hot pot of broth in some recipes. In Asia, prawn dishes are very popular
This Recipe in Marathi is known as Sukha javla Koshimbir in Maharashtra.
“Sukha Javla” means dry prawns and “Koshimbir” means a salad.
One of the other famous names for this Recipe is Kismur in parts of Konkan and Goa.
Other name is Sukat Koshimbir, a salad made from Dry Prawns.
It is best eaten with Bhakri that is jowar Roti, tastes equally awesome with chapati as well as curry and rice.
Dry prawns recipe of Sukha Javla Koshimbir is very easy to make and the salad is very crispy as the dry prawns are roasted.
So now let us see the process of making this dry prawns recipe known as sukha Javla Koshimbir .
Time:- 15 to 20 mins Serves:- 2
Ingredients for sukha Javla Koshimbir :-
- A cup of Dry Prawns
- 2 Big onions chopped
- Two tablespoons of Red Chilli Powder (The amount of Red Chilli to be put depends on each individual if less spicy is needed then to be adjusted accordingly)
- Salt as per taste
- Half cup of Grated Coconut
- Coconut oil ½ tablespoon
Process of making Sukha Javla Koshimbir :-
- Take a frying pan and put the Dry prawns over it
- Add one tablespoon oil (optional) to it and roast the dry prawns nicely in it
- Roast the dry prawns nicely once done take them in a plate
- Nicely roast the dry prawns and check whether very crispy by breaking them, if they break easily then they are perfect.
- Let the Dry prawns cool down for sometime
- Add onions to the dry prawns
- Then add Red Chilli Powder 2 tablespoons which we had kept ready
- Add salt as per taste
- Now mix all the ingredients in the plate very nicely with your hands
- Add Grated coconut which we had kept aside
- To this mixture which we had mixed properly add oil to it ½ tablespoon
Check one more such awesome non veg recipe, Chicken Patties Recipe in Marathi
If you want to see more Dry Prawns recipe, check this
This dry prawns recipe is easy to make, not fried, and hardly takes any time and along with it is also very crispy and tastes awesome.
Serve Our Dry Prawns Recipe of Sukha Javla Koshimbir and enjoy.