Dal Palak Recipe in Marathi is not only very yummy but is also a very nutritious recipe.
Dal Palak has some power-packed ingredients in it which makes this recipe standout
If you are looking for a dish that is a healthy alternative to your usual dinner options, and you are tired of eating the same old dishes that you are served time and time again?, read on to find out more about this dish named Dal Palak.
This dish is made up of spinach and dal, which comes from the rice family. There are various ways that this dish can be cooked,
तुम्हाला मराठी अवडंत असेल तर ह्या लेकाच्या शेवटला डाळ पालक रेसिपी चा मराठीत विडिओ आहे
Dal Palak is a simple dish that’s so distinct, you’ll know it’s Indian the minute you see it. It’s a mixture of green lentils and spinach, and it’s the perfect dish to make when you’re craving something light and healthy. Dal Palak is a healthy dish that’s so easy to make.
Just a few ingredients, and you’re good to go. It’s also a dish full of nutrition – green lentils are rich in protein and iron and spinach is full of vitamin A and K. You can serve Dal Palak with Chapati or naan. Dal Palak is full of nutrition
Dal Palak recipe in Marathi the main ingredient is Spinach
The benefits of Spinach are many and are generally well known.
- For example, Spinach is rich in Vitamins, Iron, Manganese, and Magnesium.
- Spinach is very healthy for both the kids as well as elders
- It helps improve the digestion and hence is considered to be very good
Similarly once a handful or more of peanuts are added to this dal Palak recipe then it not only enhances the taste but also makes this recipe extremely nutritious.
The benefits of Peanuts are also very well known, especially that peanuts are a very good source of protein.
Now let us see how to prepare and what are the ingredients that go into the making of this delicious recipe known as Dal Palak Recipe In Marathi
- Take a bunch of spinach and wash it well
- Chop the spinach into pieces keep aside
- Oil 1 to 3 tablespoons
- Red chilli powder 2 teaspoons
- 7 to 8 cloves of garlic
- Half coconut grated
- Tamarind Pulp half cup
- Soaked peanuts one fourth cup
- Finely chopped onions 1
- 1 cup of Toor dal
Preparation time:- 10 mins
Cooking time:- 20 mins
Serves – 2 to 3
Dal Palak Recipe :-
- Add Toor dal to a bowl
- To this Toor Dal add spinach
- Add chopped onions to this mixture
- Similarly, add peanuts to the mixture
- Half a cup of water to be added
- Put this bowl in the pressure cooker and wait for 3 whistles
- Take grated coconut and grind in the mixer
- After 3 whistles let the cooker cool down
Keep a wok For heating
- Add oil 2 to 3 tablespoons to the wok
- Smash the garlic and add it to the wok
- Wait for it to splutter
- Then add the cooked mixture of spinach, onions, peanuts to the wok
- Add red chili powder
- Salt as per taste
- Mix it well
- Add coconut milk which we had grinded
- Water as per the consistency needed
- Tamarind pulp due to this Dal Palak will be slightly tangy
Let it boil for 8 to 10 minutes
Switch off the gas
Garnish it with grated coconut and serve.
Also check out this other recipe that to needs Palak as the main ingredient and tastes super awesome How To Make Palak Paneer in Marathi
For more recipes on Dal Palak, check this
So in such a simple way, our Dal Palak Recipe In Marathi is ready.