Egg Pulao Recipe in Marathi is a very easy and awesome recipe. This recipe takes hardly any time.
How about trying something new with your family tonight? Egg Pulao is a dish made from rice. It is a favorite Indian dish that is often served for lunch or dinner.
One of the reasons I think egg pulao is so great, is because it’s not tough for little mouths to chew and enjoy. Plus it’s a great way to introduce children to different types of food.
The good news is that egg pulao is surprisingly easy to make yourself at home. You basically just need to follow the recipe given and Your awesome Egg pulao recipe in Marathi shall be ready in no time.
This is one of the easiest Egg Recipes in Marathi language. Eggs are one of the highest sources of proteins and are loved by all the members of the family.
मराठी आवडत असेल तर लेखाच्या शेवटी एग पुलाव रेसिपी विडिओ मराठीत आहे
The best thing about the egg pulao recipe is it is very easy to make from all the ingredients readily available at home and not only that it also serves as something special during lunch or dinner.
A salad along with it makes the occasion that more special.
So now let us see how to make this Egg Recipe in Marathi Language.
Ingredients for Egg Pulao Recipe
- 250 grams of Basmati Rice
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- Water 5 cups
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- Red Chilli Powder half teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/4 th teaspoon
- Cumin seed half teaspoon
- Garam masala 1 teaspoon
- 6 Boiled eggs
- 2 to 3 potatoes
- 2 chopped onions
- Salt as per taste
Preparation time:-15 mins
Cooking Time:- 15 mins
Serves:- 4 people
Preparation of Egg Pulao
- Preheat Pressure cooker for 2 mins
- Add oil
- Once the oil heats add cumin seeds
- Mix it well
- Once the cumin seeds splutter add chopped onions and mix well
- After 2 minutes when the onions are golden brown then add tomatoes
- Mix well for 2 to 3 mins
Add all the spices one by one
- Add Red chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- Garam masala powder
Mix it well
Reduce the flame of the gas
- Add Washed and soaked Rice kept aside for half an hour to the mixture of onion, tomato and spices
- Mix it well so that all the spices are blended well with the mixture
- Now add potatoes
- Add water to the mixture of rice
- Now add boiled eggs to this mixture
- Mix well and close the lid for 15 to 20 mins on high flame
- Check it after 10 mins and then reduce the flame
- Keep a Tawa below the cooker as we cannot keep the rice on high flame now
- Once the Tawa is kept and the cooker is mounted on it, the flame can be kept on high
- Check after 10 to 15 mins
- If the rice is cooked properly, then switch off the flame.
- Our Pulao is ready to serve
Check this awesome Pizza Recipe without Oven
If u want more recipes on Egg Pulao Recipe, check this
Make a tomato and onion salad to go with the Pulao and serve as both of them together taste awesome
This is Egg Pulao Recipe in Marathi which is a very simple but very tasty recipe.