How to make muffins at home is very easy, You got to believe me on this.
Muffins Recipe Indian is very easy to make and all you need is an oven and some ingredients plus some spare time of 1 hour or so and your muffins are all but ready, Yeah it is that Easy, Come on you have to believe me on this.
What could be better than a homemade muffin? With these fluffy, buttery bites of nostalgia, you’ll never need to go to the local bakery to satisfy your cravings. Buttery, moist and full of flavor, muffins are loved by all.
They’re also a perfect breakfast or snack. Muffins can be made in a variety of flavors, sizes, and colors. If you’re looking for a bit of variety, try out some recipes like blueberry muffins. If you’re looking for some classic flavors, try out banana or pumpkin muffins.
Muffins are a delightful treat that is often overlooked. They are extremely versatile and can be baked to please everyone in your family. If you are looking for a gluten-free or vegan option, there are so many of these options available.
Gluten-free muffins are always a great option for people with celiac disease or others who cannot get gluten. Dairy-free muffins are good for those who are vegan or people who are lactose-intolerant.
The muffins that I am most familiar with are these muffins which I am making now. They are always so moist and delicious.
These homemade muffins are simply awesome and the kids simply love it. The softness of the muffins always makes them want more.
How to make Muffins can be easily answered by following these steps and your muffins shall be ready in no time.
So now let us see How to Make Muffins at Home
Ingredients for muffins Recipe Indian
- All-Purpose Flour 1 ¼ th cup
- Baking Powder 1 ½ teaspoon
- Ghee 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 5
- Vanilla Essence 1 teaspoon
Preparation of Homemade Muffins
- 1 ¼ th cup of All-Purpose flour take in a big sieving bowl
- Add 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Sieve it
- Take a mixer Grinder and add 1 cup of ghee and 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix the mixture in the grinder
- Take 5 eggs and remove the yellow of the eggs in a separate bowl
- Now take only the whites of the eggs, Beat it nicely and add to the mixture in the mixer
- Mix the mixture of the Beaten Egg whites and Ghee and sugar in the mixer Grinder/Food Processor
- Now Beat the yellow of the eggs that we had kept aside
- Add it to the mixture and turn on the mixer to mix it nicely
- Now add the All-Purpose flour slowly to the mixture
- Add Vanilla Essence 1 teaspoon to the mixture
- Cups to be taken and oil applied
- Special Paper for cupcakes to be taken and put in the cups
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mix and put it in the bowl in which we have kept the paper
- Fill the cup till ¾ th level
Continuing with the Process of How to make Muffins Recipe Indian
I had preheated the oven at 200 degrees for 15 mins
- Keep the mix in the bowls
- Place the bowls in the oven
- Let them be in the oven for 15 mins
- Muffins are ready to eat
Isn’t the process more easy than imagined.
Want more recipes on How to make muffins, check this recipe
Now that how to make muffins at home is answered, why to make muffins the answer is even simpler,
- it takes hardly any time
- Taste is swesome
- Is loved by all
How to make muffins at home can be seen and done in this easy way.