Namkeen Shankarpali Recipe in Marathi is very easy to make and is very popular in Maharashtra हा लेख इंग्लिश मध्ये आहे पण ह्या लेखाच्या शेवटी जो विडिओ आहे तो मराठी मध्ये आहे Namkeen Shankarpali, one of the most famous and popular snack in the country, is a common and favorite food of people from all walks of life. Namkeen Shankarpali is extremely crispy and chucks. The ingredients used for this snack are so simple and basic that every household can easily make it at home. The crunchy namkeen shankarpali is really delicious.
Namkeen shankarpali recipeIt consists of all-purpose flour or Maida, Chilly Powder, Cumin Seeds, Carom Seeds, Turmeric Powder mixed and fried into diamond-shaped or square-shaped Shankarpalli Namkeen shankarpali is an Indian snack which goes well with tea or coffee and is in great demand in Maharashtra Spicy shankarpali or Namkeen shankarpali as the name suggests is liked by the young and the old due to its spicy taste and the crispness It enjoys. Shankarpali is not in any way related to Lord Shiva or Shankara The name “Shakkapare” originated in Gujarat and Rajasthan In Maharashtra it became shankarpali Namkeen shankarpali is a snacks dish and is popular in the festival of Diwali Shankarpali is popular with different names in different states of India In Maharashtra, it is called “Shankarpali” Gujarat it is called “Shakkarpara” Bengal it is called “Shakerpara” Hindi and Urdu it is called “Shakerpare” Shankarpali can taste spicy according to the way it is made Spicy shankarpali which is prepared is very tasty and crispy The oil heated and added to the flour gives it crispiness which goes well with tea as snacks Shankarpali is a good source of Carbohydrates, it gives instant energy hence is taken on long tours as a means to fill the stomach in journeys Now let us see the preparation of Namkeen Shankarpali Recipe In Marathi
Ingredients For making Namkeen Shankarpali Maharashtrian Style
- 3 cups of All-purpose flour(Maida)
- Half Teaspoon full of Turmeric powder.
- A Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- One TeaSpoon Full of Carom Seeds.
- Two Teaspoon of Cumin Seed, Roasted and Powdered.
- Salt as per taste.
- Refined oil 2 tablespoons full.
- Refined oil for frying
Preparation Namkeen Shankarpali Recipe In Marathi
Take a big plate and take three cups of all-purpose flour (Maida)Make a well in the middle of the flour and add the spices one by one
- Add turmeric powder
- Red chilly powder
- Cumin seeds powdered
- Carom Seeds
- Salt as per taste
- Heat two tablespoons of oil and add in the flour with all the spices
- Mix well
- Now add water little by little
- Knead to make a dough
- Take some oil in your palm and apply to the dough on all sides
- Cover it with a lid and Keep aside for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes remove the lid and knead the dough again
- Make a ball now with the rolling pin roll it into a flat like a chapati
- Now cut into strips with a knife Cut into diamond or square shapes of shankarpali
- Take a Kadai. Heat oil in the Kadai on medium flame and put one by one the Namkeen Shankarpali
- Fry on medium flame, from both sides till it becomes golden brown