NanKhatai recipe in Marathi is not only easy to make but it also tastes awesome. Whenever we buy nankhatai from the market the taste differs and sometimes the crispiness is not at all as expected.
हा लेख संपताच जो विडिओ आहे तो मराठी मध्ये आहे
When the same Nankhatai is made at home and regularly then the crispiness and the taste keeps on enhancing every time.
It shall come to a point where the homemade Nankhatai starts tasting more crispier and perfect as compared to the one bought from outside.
This recipe is one of the favourite Bacha party recipes and also most of the family members.
The main part in a Nankhatai recipe is the mixture which has to be mixed properly and the ingredients have to be mixed slowly with a constant stir especially while mixing the mixture.
Now let us see the ingredients for our Eggless Nankhatai recipe
- All-Purpose Flour – 2 ½ cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
- Gram Flour – ½ cup
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Baking soda – ½ Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence – 3 to 4 drops
- Take 2 and a half cup of all-purpose flour
- To it add 1/2 cup Gram Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Sieve it
Take a Mixer Grinder
- Add 1 cup of ghee to it
- 1 cup of powdered sugar add to this mixture
- Start the mixer and mix both the ingredients well
- To this mixture in the mixer add slowly add All-Purpose flour and Gram flour in parts and mix well till all of it is in the mixer
- Mix all the mixture in the mixer properly
- Add 3 to 4 drops of Vanilla essence to the mixture
This is the small process at the start while making NanKhatai Recipe in Marathi
Remove the whole mixture from the mixer and see to it that it is mixed well.
Now start making a dough of it.
Once the dough is ready make round balls of the mixture and make it like a biscuit shape
Process of making Nankhatai in oven
- Now keep the oven for preheating at 180 degrees for 10 to 15 mins
Take the dish that we are going to keep in the oven and grease it well with oil
- Take the biscuit shaped slightly round balls which we have made and keep it in the dish which we are going to keep in the oven
- Keep the nankhatai inside the oven which we had preheated at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 mins
- Now Bake the NanKhatai at 200 degrees for 15 to 20 mins
- Our eggless Nankhatai recipe is planning out in a perfect way
- In 15 to 20 mins our nankhatais shall be ready and shall look Golden brown and also shall be very crispy.
Once this nankhatai is made and given to the members of the family there shall be a constant request henceforth for this Nankhatai as it is very crispy tasty and gets finished in no time 🙂
This Nakhatai tastes much better and crispier than the one purchased from local shops or markets, plus since it is made at home it is better.
Do try this awesome NanKhatai Recipe in Marathi and give your loved ones.