This Samosa Recipe in Marathi is very yummy and is a famous breakfast recipe.
Samosas are available in all the parts of India under various names and with different types of fillings.
Some samosas have matar in it, some have aloo only and some even have poha in it.
Samosas are loved by all elders as well as kids. It being a crispy snack is generally tastier when eaten hot or warm.
सामोसा कसा बनवायचा हे ह्या लेखाच्या शेवटी विडिओ मध्ये दाखवले आहे
Ingredients for Samosa Recipe in Marathi Language
- 4 Boiled potatoes
- Bowl of boiled Green Peas
- 3 to 4 medium-sized onions finely chopped
- An inch of ginger, 5 to 7 cloves of Garlic, 3 to 4 green chilies make into a paste.
For the Filling Samosa Recipe in Marathi
- Preheat a pan
- Add one and a half tablespoon oil
- Onions to be added
- Ginger Garlic and green chilies paste to be added
- 1 to 2 teaspoon salt to be added
- 1/4 a teaspoon turmeric powder
- Increase the flame of the gas
- Mix the mixture nicely
To make the Outer crust of Matar Samosa Recipe In Marathi
- Take 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour(Maida)
- Add 1 cup of Semolina (Rava)
- 1 /4th cup of oil
- Salt as per taste
- Roasted Coriander seeds and Cumin seeds powder one tablespoon
- Mix it well
- Keep on adding water intermittently and keep mixing
- Make dough slightly harder than regular
- Keep the dough aside
For the mixture
- Take boiled potatoes and green peas
- Add the mixture we had just made for the filling of onions
- Mix thoroughly
Cooking of Samosas
- Keep the oil for heating in a pan
- Divide the dough into small pieces and then flatten them into chapatis
Tip:- Since the dove is slightly harder it shall need extra pressure while making chapatis
- Cut the chapati in half
- Put the filling in it
- Fold it in a triangular shape. Fold one corner and stretch it to the the other side, Apply water slightly to make the dough stick to the other part.
- Close the opening by pressing the dough slightly and making the dough stick to one another
- Repeat the same. Enclose all the open parts and fold the lowest part to make the filling stay in the Samosa and not spill out
(watch the video from start to end or if you want to watch this particular part of how to fold the samosa watch it from 7.55 minutes to 9.03 minutes)
- Fry the samosas in the oil on medium flame
- Keep on turning till both the sides become golden brown
- In such a way, crispy samosas are ready to serve.
Samosa Recipe in Marathi not only tastes awesome but is also loved by all so do try it today and Enjoy.