This Dal tadka recipe in Marathi is very easy to make and tastes awesome.
Dal tadka recipe is famous all over India and is made all over India regularly.
ह्या लेखाच्या शेवटी जो व्हिडिओ आहे तो मराठी मध्ये आहे जरूर पहा
Do you love Vegetarian food? Dal tadka is an essential Indian dish. Sometimes it is called dal tadka and curry or dal and chana. It may be served with roti or rice.
There are many variations to dal tadka but it usually includes pieces of garlic, onion, ginger, tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, and chili pepper and a mix of spices.
Dal tadka is a popular dish in South Asian countries such as India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. It is also popular in East African countries such as Uganda and Tanzania. Dal is a type of seasoned but thin Indian soup that is typically made with pulses such as split peas, lentils,
In Maharashtra “Dal” is part of the lunch and dinner regularly. Most of the time people of Maharashtra prefer “Varan” which is also a different type of dal.
This dal tadka restaurant style or Dal tadka recipe Dhaba style can also be made at home and enjoyed by the family.
Dal tadka tastes awesome with Jeera rice and the best part is it can be eaten with both chapati or rice.
sometimes at home It serves the purpose of a proper veg dish as well as a curry depending on the appetite of the family members.
Now let us see how to make Dal Tadka Recipe in Marathi.
Ingredients for making Dal Tadka Recipe in Marathi :-
- Take 1 cup of Toor Dal and soak it for sometime
- Once is soaked cook it and keep aside
- Take 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 4 to 5 cloves of Garlic
- Curry leaves
- ¼ th tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder
- 1 and a half teaspoon of Garam Masala
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves for Garnishing
Preparation of Dal Tadka Restaurant style
- Take a kadhai and keep it on the Gas Stove and add 1 tablespoon of oil to it
- Add Cloves of chopped Garlic to it
- To this add ½ teaspoon Mustard seeds
- After some time add ½ teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Add curry leaves to it
- Once the ingredients start spluttering add onions and tomatoes to it
- Mix it well
- Let it cook for a few minutes
- After a few minutes add Toor Dal which we had soaked and cooked
- Add some water, look at the consistency and add more water if required
- Turmeric powder to be added
- Then add red chilli powder
- Also, add Garam Masala powder
- Salt as per taste
- Mix the whole mixture properly and wait till the Dal Tadka gets cooked properly
- Garnish Dal Tadka with Coriander leaves
Serve Dal Tadka and enjoy with family.
Donot forget to see this awesome Vegetarian recipe Kadhi Bhaji
If you want more recipe on Dal Tadka Marathi Recipe, check this
As can be seen this Dal tadka recipe in Marathi is very easy to make and loved by all.